Order online (Secure Order):
- If you registered as a user of Zyagen Products website, you can order on our secure server. If you are not yet registered and wish to order, please register.
- Browse or search our online catalog for a product. Enter quantity need of each produce and click the “Add to Cart”. This will add the product to your shopping cart. Your shopping cart can be accessed from the menu on the top of each page.
- After all products you need are in the shopping cart, click “go to Checkout” and complete your bill to and ship to addresses, method of payment, and Click “Continue” and you’ll reach the Order Approval Form, which will identify the product(s) ordered, price, and method of shipment.
- When you click “Submit Order”, your order form goes to our Customer Service Department for processing. Customer Service representative will e-mail a confirmation with a reference number when the order has been accepted and processed.
Order by Phone:
- Our customer services representatives are available at 1 888 425-7095 and (858) 546-0720 Monday through Friday from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm, pacific standard time.
Order by Fax:
- Fax your purchase order to customer service at (858) 546 0736. You can also download/print Zyagen ordering form, fill with your order information, and fax to Zyagen customer service. Upon receipt your fax customer services representative will process your order and send you confirmation notice by fax or e-mail.
Order by regular mail:
- Mail your purchase order to Zyagen customer service at the address below. Upon receipt your order, customer services representative will process your order and send you confirmation notice by fax or e-mail.
10225 Barnes Canyon Road
San Diego, CA 92121, USA
Order by e-mail:
You may also order by e-mail. Simply provide Zyagen customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information including:
- Name and phone number of purchaser
- Shipping address of the end user with name and phone number
- Billing address with contact name, phone and fax number
- A valid Purchase order (PO#)
- Product names, catalog numbers and quantity of each item.
You can also order by e-mail using credit card number. But for security reason, please don’t send your credit card information by e-mail. Upon receiving your e-mail , customer service representative will call you for the Credit card information.
Upon receipt your e-mail, customer services representative will process your order and send you confirmation notice by fax or e-mail.
Methods of payment:
- Using purchase order (PO#): Just provide us with a valid PO number with the contact information (see above) by phone, fax, or e-mail.
- Using credit card: we accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Provide us with card number and expiration date by phone, fax, or regular mail. For security reason, don’t send credit card information by e-mail.
- For International customers: We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, wire, and by check acceptable by financial institutes in united states. Payment should be in US dollar or equivalent.
Term of payment:
- Term of payment are net 30 days from the date of shipment.
- A service charge of 2% per month will be added for account over 30 days.
Shipping and handling:
- Upon receipt of your order, products are usually shipped on the same day of receiving your order (depending on the availability).
- Products are boxed and shipped at room temperature, ambient temperature on blue ice, or frozen on dry ice depending on the nature of each product. Frozen products shipped on dry ice will be sent by Federal express for next day delivery, Monday through Thursday. Friday shipments are possible for next day delivery but the receiver has to make arrangements for pickup on Saturday.
- All shipping charges are prepaid and added to the invoice.
Changes or cancellations:
- Orders for regularly stocked items may be cancelled at no charge if notice is received before shipping the products. Cancellation after shipping products will be subjected to a 25% fee plus freight and dry ice charges.
- To return damaged or incomplete products, please contact the customer service representative within 48 hrs of receiving the product to obtain a return authorization number and instructions for returning the goods. Due to the nature of the products, no consideration will be given to returns without the prior authorization.
Intended use of products:
- All products are intended for research use only and must not be used for medical diagnostic or drug purposes. Zyagen products may not be resold, modified for resale or used to manufacture commercial products without written approval from Zyagen.
Limited product warranty:
Zyagen has a total quality assurance policy. If any product does not meet the specification stated in the product data sheet, it will be replaced at no charge. This warranty limits Zyagen liability to the replacement of the product only. No other warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are provided by Zyagen. Zyagen shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, even if it is aware of the possibility of such damages. Due to the nature of our products (life science products), warranty will not be applied to any product after 2 months of the receiving.
- To improve reliability, information and materials contained in Zyagen website and the terms and conditions of the access to and use of such information and materials are subject to change at any time. Zyagen reserves the right to make changes without further notice to any product/service listed in the website. Zyagen does not assume any liability arising out of the application or use of any product/service.