Monkey Cyno Tissue Custom Made NB-2
99999 in stock
Custom made Northern blot-1 is your choice of any 15 normal Cynomolgus monkey tissues of Panel# 1. Total RNA will be extracted from the selected 15 tissues and subjected to rigorous quality control procedures?before fractionation through large denatured agarose gels.?Blots can be used with either radioactive or?nonisotopic-labeled probes to:
- Quickly assess gene expression across monkey tissues.
- Determine size and relative abundance of transcripts in different tissues.
- Identify alternative splice forms.
Every step of preparation of blots, from harvesting tissues and extraction of RNA to the blotting, is carefully monitored to ensure the superior quality and performance.
- Blots are made?of total RNA that is treated with RNase-free DNase to remove residual DNA. The purity and integrity of RNA are tested by denaturing agarose gel electrophoresis.
- The efficiency of transfer is checked by staining gels with reversible staining .
- The integrity of the blotted RNA is tested by beta-actin specific probe.
Description:?The freshly isolated total RNA samples (20ug each) plus one RNA marker will be fractionated through large?formaldehyde-denatured agarose gel eletrophoresis, blotted onto a positively charged nylon membranes, and immobilized by UV light. Blot is shipped in a sealed bag at room temperature and?is good for 1 year if properly stored at 4oC in the sealed bag.