Rat Placenta Premade Northern Blot
9999 in stock
Northern blot is made of total RNA extracted from Sprague Dawley rat planceta at different stages of pregnancy. Total RNA samples are subjected to rigorous quality control procedures?before fractionation through large denatured agarose gels.?Blots can be used with either radioactive or?nonisotopic-labeled probes to:
- Quickly assess gene expression across rat placenta tissues.
- Determine size and relative abundance of transcripts in rat placenta tissues.
- Identify alternative splice forms.
Every step of preparation of blots, from harvesting tissues and extraction of RNA to the blotting, is carefully monitored to ensure the superior quality and performance.
- Blots are made?of total RNA that is treated with RNase-free DNase to remove residual DNA. The purity and integrity of RNA are tested by denaturing agarose gel electrophoresis.
- The efficiency of transfer is checked by staining gels with reversible staining .
- The integrity of the blotted RNA is tested by beta-actin specific probe.
Description:?The freshly isolated total RNA samples (20ug each) plus one RNA marker are fractionated though large?formaldehyde-denatured agarose gel eletrophoresis, blotted onto a positively charged nylon membranes, and immobilized by UV light. Blot is shipped in a sealed bag at room temperature and?is good for 1 year if properly stored at 4oC in the sealed bag.