- Quickly assess protein expression across CD1 mouse tissues at different stages of development.
- Determine size and relative abundance of transcripts in developmental tissues.
- Identify alternative splice forms.
- Ready-to-use Western blots from high quality tissue lysates that are difficult to obtain because of size, high-protease tissue content, or anatomical complexity of the tissues which requires knowledge, experience, and technical skill to dissect the areas of interest freely of any surrounding tissues.
- Saving labor by eliminating tedious and time-consuming laboratory procedures (harvesting and homogenization of tissues, protein extraction, quantification, gel electrophoresis, and blotting).
- High standards of quality control
- Economic, using multiple tissues at a cost much lower than it would take to do in your laboratory. Think to labor and cost of laboratory materials, supplies and animals (purchasing, transportation, housing, disposable of carcasses and waste materials).
- Reusable for at least two times, just strip and use with other antibody.
- Blots are made from high quality tissue lysates that is homogenized in a protein lysis buffer containing cocktail of 7 mammalian protease inhibitors. The quality of protein as indicated by the absence of smear (no degradation) and sharpness and resolution of protein bands are verified by denatured SDS-PAGE with Coomassie blue staining.
- The efficiency of transfer is routinely checked by staining protein on membranes with reversible Ponceau staining.
- The integrity of the blotted protein is tested by immunostaining of b-actin.
Custom Services: Zyagen also offers custom services to make ready-to-use Western blots constructed with total proteins of any developmental tissues of any mouse strains, contact technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 858 546 0720 for more information.
|Brain Develop Western Blot||Heart Develop Western Blot||S Muscles Develop Western Blot||Intestine Develop Western Blot||Ovary Develop Western Blot||Testis Develop Western Blot||Mammary Develop Western Blot|
|Cat.#: MW-201-D||Cat.#MW-801-D||Cat.#: MW-102-D||Cat.#MW-306-D||Cat.#: MW-406-D||Cat.#MW-401-D||Cat.#: MW-414-D|
|Protein Marker||Protein Marker||Protein Marker||
|1||E18||E18||E18||E18||2 Weeks old||2 Weeks old||Non-Pregnant|
|2||1 Day old||1 Day old||1 Day old||1 Day old||3 Weeks old||3 Weeks old||E10|
|3||1 Week old||1 Week old||1 Week old||1 Week old||1 Month old||1 Month old||E12|
|4||2 Weeks old||2 Weeks old||2 Weeks old||2 Weeks old||2 Month old||2 Month old||E14|
|5||3 Weeks old||3 Weeks old||3 Weeks old||3 Weeks old||3 Months old||3 Months old||E16|
|6||1 Month old||1 Month old||1 Month old||1 Month old||6 Month old||6 Month old||E18|
|7||2 Months old||2 Months old||2 Months old||2 Months old||12 Months old||12 Months old||Day1 of Lactation|
|8||3 Months old||3 Months old||3 Months old||3 Months old||Day3 of Lactation|
|9||6 Months old||6 Months old||6 Months old||6 Months old||Day7 of Lactation|
|10||12 Months old||12 Months old||12 Months old||12 Months old||Day1 of Involution|
|11||Day7 of Involution|
Showing all 7 results
MW-201-D Category: Mouse CD1 Developmental Tissue WB
1 BlotMW-801-D Category: Mouse CD1 Developmental Tissue WB
1 BlotMW-306-D Category: Mouse CD1 Developmental Tissue WB
1 BlotMW-414-D Category: Mouse CD1 Developmental Tissue WB
1 BlotMW-406-D Category: Mouse CD1 Developmental Tissue WB